As we’ve written before, nothing is more magical than spending Christmastime in Poland! We are so excited to be able to host a small-group of travelers once again in Poland this December, after two year break due to the global pandemic!
So, If you are looking for a unique and memorable holiday adventure with family & friends, JOIN US THIS DECEMBER IN POLAND! COME CELEBRATE THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SPIRIT with us on: “The Magic of Christmas Markets in Poland” a 10 – days/9 – nights Christmas Markets adventure in Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow and a day trip to Tatra Mountains town of Zakopane!
The exact date of “The Magic of Christmas Markets in Poland” tour is December 8 – December 17, 2022 and here are some of the highlights of the tour:
* Small groups, maximum group size no larger than 16 *
* Visits to Christmas Markets in Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw, Krakow and a day trip to Polish highlander, mountain town of Zakopane *
* Visit to International Ice Sculpture Festival in Poznan *
* One-of-a-kind Christmas gifts shopping *
* Polish Christmas cookies baking class *
* Polish Christmas Eve – “Wigilia” dishes cooking class with a local chef *
* Christmas ornaments decorating class *
* Leisurely paced itineraries everyone can enjoy *
* Scenic and breathtaking sights including UNESCO World Heritage Sites *
* Local, expert, English speaking guide on each tour *
View the entire photo album from past Christmas Markets tour in Poland here…
P.S. As of March 2022 Poland lifted all COVID restrictions for leisure travelers. NO tests or COVID vaccinations are required to enter and stay in the country.
For all 2022/2023 Poland Culinary Vacations or other Poland or beyond travel assistance please:
Call Us Toll Free: 888-703-8130 or International: 772-777-0571/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online at www.PolandCulinaryVacations.com TODAY!
Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia! – Merry Christmas!
| Malgorzata (Sarna) Rose, is a native of Poland. Poland Culinary Vacations grew out of her love and passion for travel and everything Polish, including fine Polish cuisine, eventually blossoming into a first-class culinary travel company. While growing up in Poland, she experienced the great joy of cooking with family and friends. Using her grandmothers' recipes and fresh ingredients from their gardens, they prepared food for weddings, parties, and traditional holidays. Now, through Poland Culinary Vacations, she wants to share that experience with you, and show you the best of everyday Polish living: the special people and their hospitality, and the heritage and traditions unique to each region. Only a native can help you discover and fully experience the authentic Poland!|
Slow Travel Tours is an affiliation of small-group tour operators who offer personalized trips in Italy, France and other European countries.