Get pampered at a luxurious Polish spa, discover great tasting Polish wines and the magic of Krakow with Poland Culinary Vacations on this small group vacation. Let us be your guide to a week of wellness and relaxation in Poland!
Southern Poland is a never-ending destination to experience world-class spas, family owned wineries, cultural attractions and fine dining. In addition, travelers to the area can also enjoy unique handicraft shopping and activities such as easy hiking in the mountains, visiting agrotourism farms and tasting high-quality artisan foods made by local producers.
Let us be your guide to a week of wellness and relaxation which will include: individualized spa treatments, small family vineyards touring & spectacular wine tastings, a cooking class with a Polish chef and sightseeing in Malopolska – Lesser Poland region. Lesser Poland have rolling vineyards, enchanting palaces and manors, UNESCO Timber Architecture Church Route and Krakow Market Square, rich cultural heritage and breathtaking mountainous scenery.
Your first four nights accommodation will be at a 4-star Dr. Irena Eris Hotel & Spa in Krynica- Zdroj (Zdroj – means mineral spring in Polish) with peaceful, tranquil atmosphere perfect for a spa vacation. On most days while in Krynica, you will enjoy different spa treatments which will be rejuvenating, relaxing and unforgettable! The small spa town of Krynica Zdroj is a cultural and wellness oasis and because it is located in the mountains, easy hiking is also very popular activity here.
We have assembled our own guide to areas greatest destinations and attractions to make your vacation in southern Poland and Krakow most memorable!
Here’s what’s included during a whole week of Polish spa pampering, vineyard tours and Polish wine tastings and cultural discovery:
- Six nights accommodations, double-occupancy, with en suite bathroom (four nights at 4-star Dr. Irena Eris Hotel & Spa in Krynica Zdroj and two nights at a boutique Hotel Wawel Queen in Krakow.)
- Arrival transfer from Hotel in Krakow at 10:00 a.m. to Dr. Irena Eris Hotel & Spa in Krynica Zdroj
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch
- Dinner as outlined on itinerary
- Local beer, house wine, tea, and coffee with all included meals (Please note that cocktail drinks and drinks consumed outside of mealtime are not included)
- Full body massage included. Discounted personalized face and body spa treatments as per spa menu provided
- Private tours and Polish wine tastings at family owned wineries in Malopolska region throughout the week
- One hands-on and/or demonstration-style Polish cooking lesson with local chef
- Excursions to cultural sites, all entrance fees and food artisan visits
- Transportation where specified
- English interpreters
- All luggage transfers
- Taxes and service charges
For a relaxing and culturally rich adventure in Krynica Zdroj, Krakow and Lesser Poland region join Poland Culinary Vacations on our “Spa and Wine Vacation in Southern Poland and Krakow” in 2023. Click here for day-by-day itinerary and vacation details.
See you in beautiful Poland!
| Malgorzata (Sarna) Rose, is a native of Poland. Poland Culinary Vacations grew out of her love and passion for travel and everything Polish, including fine Polish cuisine, eventually blossoming into a first-class culinary travel company. While growing up in Poland, she experienced the great joy of cooking with family and friends. Using her grandmothers' recipes and fresh ingredients from their gardens, they prepared food for weddings, parties, and traditional holidays. Now, through Poland Culinary Vacations, she wants to share that experience with you, and show you the best of everyday Polish living: the special people and their hospitality, and the heritage and traditions unique to each region. Only a native can help you discover and fully experience the authentic Poland!|
Slow Travel Tours is an affiliation of small-group tour operators who offer personalized trips in Italy, France and other European countries.