Nothing is more magical than spending Christmastime in Poland! Once again this year, we’ve taken 10 days to do just that on a small-group Christmas Markets tour.
In this post we’d like to primarily share photos from the December 2019 Christmas Markets tour and briefly describe all the wonderful attractions and activities offered on the itinerary hoping that you’ll be encouraged to join us on the December 3 – 12, 2020 The Magic of Christmas Markets in Poland adventure!
Here are just some highlights of what’s included on the trip itinerary:
– Small groups, maximum group size no larger than 16
– Visits to Christmas Markets in Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw and Krakow with a day trip mountain town of Zakopane
– Visit to the International Ice Sculpture Festival in Poznan
– One-of-a-kind Christmas gifts shopping
– Polish Christmas Eve Dinner – “Wigilia” dishes cooking class with local chef
– Polish Christmas cookies baking class
– Christmas ornaments decorating class
– Charming boutique accommodations
– Leisurely paced itineraries everyone can enjoy
– Scenic and breathtaking sights including UNESCO World Heritage Sites
– Local, expert, English speaking guide on each tour
Also, we’ve started a NEW tradition this year, GIFTING our “Magic of Christmas Markets in Poland” tour guests hand-made in Poland, quality, glass PIEROGI Christmas ornament when they join us in Poland. We have those available in three colors: red, gold and green. Since we have some extra made, you can contact us if you’d like to stock up for next Christmas. You can order one or a set of three. It’s best to email us for all information at: email@example.com with the subject “PIEROGI CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS FROM POLAND”
Plan a getaway to POLAND with FAMILY & FRIENDS December 3 – 12, 2020 on The Magic of Christmas Markets in Poland tour with Poland Culinary Vacations. This 10 Days/9 Nights Christmas Markets adventure in Poland will start in Warsaw and end in Krakow/Zakopane with stops in Poznan and Wroclaw along the way! Visit spectacular Christmas Markets with plenty of additional Holiday festivities!
Merry Christmas! – Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!
| Malgorzata (Sarna) Rose, is a native of Poland. Poland Culinary Vacations grew out of her love and passion for travel and everything Polish, including fine Polish cuisine, eventually blossoming into a first-class culinary travel company. While growing up in Poland, she experienced the great joy of cooking with family and friends. Using her grandmothers' recipes and fresh ingredients from their gardens, they prepared food for weddings, parties, and traditional holidays. Now, through Poland Culinary Vacations, she wants to share that experience with you, and show you the best of everyday Polish living: the special people and their hospitality, and the heritage and traditions unique to each region. Only a native can help you discover and fully experience the authentic Poland!|
Slow Travel Tours is an affiliation of small-group tour operators who offer personalized trips in Italy, France and other European countries.