Heading to Poland in 2018? Include these interesting, food themed museums on your trip’s itinerary and you’ll be glad you did!
Found in just about every region of Poland, culinary museums tell the history and fascination with food, drink and agriculture shared by the Polish people. Probably the most famous culinary museum in Poland is the UNESCO Wieliczka Salt Mine which houses the Muzeum Zup Krakowskich. Many of these exciting culinary museums offer food and drink tastings and visitors can also participate in hands-on cooking and baking classes with prior reservations. Smacznego!/Na zdrowie! – Enjoy!/Cheers!
1. Muzeum Zup Krakowskich – Wieliczka Salt Mine
ul. Zamkowa 8
2. Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka – Live Muzeum of Krakow’s Bagel “Obwarzanek”
ul. I. Paderewskiego 4 (Rynek Kleparski)
3. Zywe Muzeum Piernika – Live Muzeum of Gingerbread
ul. Rabianska 9
4. Rogalowe Muzeum Poznania – Poznan Croissant Museum
Stary Rynek 41/2
5. Muzeum Chleba – Bread Museum
ul. Z. Nalkowskiej 5
6. Muzeum Polskiej Wodki – GRAND OPENING in June 2018 – Polish Vodka Museum
Centrum Praskie Koneser
Plac Konesera 1
7. Muzeum Browaru Zywiec – Zywiec Beer Museum
ul. Browarna 88
8. Muzeum Gorzelnictwa – Museum of Vodka Distillation
Fabryka Wódek ,,POLMOS LANCUT” S.A.
ul. Kolejowa 1
9. Muzeum Mlynarstwa i Wsi – Museum of Flour Milling and Countryside
ul. Fabryczna 12
38-700 Ustrzyki Dolne
10. Muzeum Rolnictwa – Museum of Agriculture
ul. Palacowa 5
Visit the above museums on your own or during one of Poland Culinary Vacations in 2018! Visit our website www.PolandCulinaryVacations.com for trip dates and details. See you in Poland! & Smacznego! – Enjoy!
| Malgorzata (Sarna) Rose, is a native of Poland. Poland Culinary Vacations grew out of her love and passion for travel and everything Polish, including fine Polish cuisine, eventually blossoming into a first-class culinary travel company. While growing up in Poland, she experienced the great joy of cooking with family and friends. Using her grandmothers' recipes and fresh ingredients from their gardens, they prepared food for weddings, parties, and traditional holidays. Now, through Poland Culinary Vacations, she wants to share that experience with you, and show you the best of everyday Polish living: the special people and their hospitality, and the heritage and traditions unique to each region. Only a native can help you discover and fully experience the authentic Poland!|
Slow Travel Tours is an affiliation of small-group tour operators who offer personalized trips in Italy, France and other European countries.